We show 3D screening mammogram availability by default. If you prefer a 2D screening mammogram change this selection.
You will receive an email confirming your appointment. If your schedule changes, contact our office at 214.442.7070
Sorry, an error occurred. Please refresh and try again.
Screening mammograms usually aren't covered by insurance for those who identify as male.
Please call your primary care provider if you're having symptoms or to learn about the right screenings for you. If you don't have a primary care provider, call 844.279.3627 for help finding one who fits your needs.
You're all set
You will receive an email confirming your appointment. If your schedule changes, contact our office atStart Time Arrival Time
Bring With You
- Any non-BSWH images and report for comparison
- Your photo ID
- Insurance Card(s)
- A list (including dosages) of prescription medications over-the-counter medications or vitamins you are currently taking
- Wear a two piece outfit (e.g. A blouse & pants)
- Please refrain from wearing deodorant as it can cause issues with the results of the mammogram screening
- Contact your provider if you experience any breast related symptoms prior to your arrival
- Please don't bring any children with you, as staff is unable to care for your children during your procedure