Every body tells a story… what's yours?
What is the All of Us Research Program?
The All of Us Research Program is a large research program. The goal is to help researchers understand more about why people get sick or stay healthy. People who join will give us information about their health, habits, and what it’s like where they live. By looking at patterns, researchers may learn more about what affects people’s health. Baylor Scott & White Health is a proud participant of the All of Us Research Program, from the National Institute of Health.
To start your journey
Go To Participant.JoinAllofUs.org and:
- Create an account
- Give your consent
- Agree to share your electronic health records
- Complete the consent to get DNA results
- Answer health surveys
- Have your measurements taken (height, weight, hip and waist measurements, blood pressure, heart rate) and give blood and urine samples, if asked
Frequently asked questions
Learn more about the All of Us Research Program.
What will you ask me to do?
If you decide to join the All of Us Research Program, we will ask you to share different kinds of information. We will ask you basic information like your name and where you live, questions about your health, family, home, and work. If you have an electronic health record, we may ask for access. We might also ask you to give samples, like blood or urine.
How long will the All of Us Research Program last?
All of Us may last for at least 10 years. We hope you will stay involved over time. If you join, you can withdraw at any time for any reason without penalty.
What will you do to protect my privacy?
Your privacy is very important. We will take great care to protect your information.
- We will remove your name and other direct identifiers (like your Social Security number) from your information and replace them with a code.
- Information we have about you will be stored on protected computers. We will limit and keep track of who sees the information.
- We have strict internal policies and procedures to prevent misuse of data. You can read our Privacy and Trust Principles and our Data Security Policy Principles and Framework at www.allofus.nih.gov.
- We follow all federal, state, and local laws and regulations for keeping information safe.
- We will tell you if there is a risk to your privacy because of a data breach.
- The All of Us Research Program has Certificates of Confidentiality from the U.S. government. This will help us fight legal demands (such as a court order) to give out information that could identify you.
Learn about All of Us
All of Us wants to bring precision medicine to every American. But what is precision medicine?
The All of Us anthem
At the moment, healthcare is often one-size-fits-all. But imagine a future where your healthcare is tailored to you. We want to make that future possible. How? By creating a resource that allows researchers to conduct thousands of studies on health and disease.
We expect the program to last at least 10 years, and we hope you’ll stick with us throughout the program.
Thank you for your interest in the All of Us Research Program. Please fill out the contact information so we can send you updates about the program.