ENT conditions treated in Dallas
With a patient-focused approach, the ENT doctors near you in Dallas use advanced innovations and technology to find the source of the problem and get you the personalized treatment you need so you can feel like yourself again. Some of the ENT conditions the Dallas otolaryngologists here treat in include:
- Sinus infections (sinusitis) and sinus surgery
- Earaches and ear infections
- Tonsil and adenoid removal
- Sleep apnea and sleep disorders
- Nasal or other facial injuries
- Head and neck cancer
- Thyroid disease
- Hearing problems
- Balance and vertigo-associated disorders
- Speech and swallowing disorders
- Tumors in and around various compartments of the skull base
Here in Dallas, we offer specialized allergy, asthma and pulmonary services. The Martha Foster Lung Care Center at Baylor University Medical Center has many options if you are short of breath from exercise, competitive sports or experience other breathing problems.
Get back in the game with The Martha Foster Lung Care Center
Could that tightening sensation in your chest be a result of allergies? Or is it an asthma attack? Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans a year but is easily treatable. Learn more about how the asthma specialists here in Dallas can help.