Urogynecology focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of Dallas patients' pelvic health
Urogynecologists and general OBGYN physicians on the medical staff at Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health offer comprehensive evaluation of female bladder and pelvic floor function, including urodynamics testing and cystoscopy.
Women's urogynecology conditions we treat in Dallas
Bowel incontinence, also known as fecal incontinence, is the inability to control bowel movements, which can include leaking stool or difficulty having bowel movements.
Pelvic organ prolapse
Pelvic organ prolapse is when one or more of the organs inside the pelvis (found between the waist and thighs), slip from their normal positions.
For the millions of women who experience urinary incontinence and other voiding dysfunctions, Baylor offers specialized care for women with such conditions.
Pelvic floor treatment options
Comprehensive management and treatment options for incontinence and other pelvic health concerns may include:
- Pelvic floor therapy
- Botox for urge incontinence
- InterStim for urinary urge incontinence and fecal incontinence
- Surgery for stress urinary incontinence
- Management of complications from prior reconstructive surgery, including complications from mesh surgery
- Management or therapy for painful intercourse