The heart specialists at Baylor Scott & White Hillcrest Cardiology Clinic provide cardiovascular care to heart patients in Waco and the surrounding communities.
Their expertise is further strengthened by an onsite congestive heart failure clinic and comprehensive cardiopulmonary services to help heart patients every step of the way.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurances in an effort to make sure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (1)Aetna Signature Administrators
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (4)Blue EssentialsBlue PremierParPlanSTAR Kids
Cigna - (1)Open Access Plus
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
Galaxy Health Network - (1)Galaxy Health Network
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (3)ChoiceCareNational POSHumana Preferred
Independent Medical Systems - (1)IMS Network
Midland Memorial Hospital - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (4)CHIP PerinateFoster CareSTARSTAR+PLUS
Three Rivers Network - (1)Three Rivers Network
We couldn’t find any results for ""
- Lower extremity angiography
- Percutaneous revascularization
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Transesophageal echocardiogram
- Elective cardioversions
- PA catheter placement
- Pacemakers, including temporary, single/dual-chamber and generator changes
- Implantable loop recorders
- Preventive and therapeutic adult cardiovascular medicine
- Management of coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathies, cardiac vascular disease and cardiac devices
- Exercise and pharmacologic stress testing, including nuclear and echocardiographic testing
- Echocardiogram and EKG interpretation
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Call 1.800.994.0371 to make a payment. Payments can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day.
If you need to speak to someone about a Baylor Scott & White bill from our hospitals or clinics, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.