Complete the pre-admission pink packet before your stay
At Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital – Dallas , we strive to make your hospital visit go as smoothly as possible.
To assist you in preparing, we developed the pre-admission pink packet, which includes the forms and information you need for your stay in a large pink envelope. You should receive your pink packet from your referring physician's office prior to your scheduled procedure.
We ask that you bring the completed pink packet forms with you when you arrive at Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital – Dallas on the day of your procedure.
By completing the pink packet forms before visiting our Dallas heart hospital, the admissions process moves quickly and efficiently, allows our staff time to review your information and reduces wait times during the registration process on the day of your admission.
- Use black ink and write legibly
- Bring the packet with you on the day of admission
- Bring your current driver’s license and insurance card
- Remember to bring any medications you are taking
If you have questions or need assistance completing the pink packet forms, please contact us.
This handy brochure helps you prepare for your hospital visit, with information on
- A listing of the things you need to do to prepare for your admission
- What you need to bring
- What to do on the day of the procedure
- Any special instructions
Our teams at Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital work closely with your primary care physician, and this form gives us the necessary contact information to reach him or her.
This form includes information about previous surgeries, your medical history, a pain assessment and questions about health management.
The medication section should include a listing of the medications you regularly take, along with the dosage and frequency of each. Also include any over-the-counter medications you take, including herbal preparations, homeopathics, vitamins and supplements. If you were asked to stop taking a medication for a few days prior to arriving, please let us know.
It is vital you identify any allergies you may have, including medications, latex and food.
Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital App
Our refreshed Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital app gives you even more ways to care for your heart on your iPhone, iPad and smartwatch.
- Navigate to and from the hospital and the offices of our physicians on the medical staff.
- Use the 360-degree tour of the hospital to view where to park, register and meet for your appointment before ever arriving.
- Learn more about the heart health topics you are interested in with up-to-date news, register for free events and listen to our Podcast—HeartSpeak—to hear directly from the physicians on the medical staff.
- Manage stress with guided meditation sessions. Pair the session with your smartwatch to track your heart rate throughout the session.
- Contact information is available for the hospital or one of the physicians on our medical staff to answer any questions you may have.
With features like schedule an appointment and view test results, the MyBSWHealth app is designed to help you stay on track toward a healthier you. Your account is secure—only you can access your private information. Contact your physician's office to request your MyBSWHealth access code, or ask for your code during your next scheduled appointment.