Cosmetic and plastic surgeons at Baylor Scott & White Health have helped thousands of people feel content and confident
We work from head to toe and coordinate with other specialties to ensure you receive the quality care you deserve. Recognized with numerous awards and accreditations, you'll trust our team of cosmetic and plastic surgeons, nurse clinicians, certified skin care specialists and support staff.
Cosmetic surgery includes everything from body lifts to breast augmentation to liposuction. These procedures can be nonsurgical or surgical and reshape normal structures of the body to improve appearance. We work with you to help determine the right procedure for you based on your unique needs and circumstances, and your privacy is always a priority.
Some the most common types of cosmetic surgery procedures include:
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Eyelid lift (blepharoplasty)
- Body contouring surgery
- Breast augmentation (including breast implants)
- Breast lift (mastopexy)
- Buttock augmentation
- Facelift (rhytidectomy)
- Fat removal (liposuction)
- Ear setback surgery (otoplasty)
- Nose services (rhinoplasty)
- Spider vein treatment
- Skin pigmentation treatment
- Laser procedures, including skin rejuvenation and removal of age spots, spider veins, tattoos and unwanted hair
Reconstructive surgery is performed on parts of the body caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors or disease. It is generally performed to improve functions but may also be done to approximate a normal appearance.
Some reconstructive surgery procedures offered through Baylor Scott & White include:
- Cleft lip and palate repair
- Birthmark treatment or removal
- Repair of abnormalities of the face or skull (craniofacial deformities)
- Defect or deformity repair for burns, skin cancer, head and neck cancer, and more
- Treatment for traumatic facial and extremity deformities
- Breast restoration (mastectomy)
- Breast reduction to reduce size of breasts
- Reattachment of a body part (microsurgical replantation) and tissue transfer
- Hand treatment for bone, joint, tendon, nerve, blood vessel or soft tissue problems
Specialized centers for cosmetic and plastic surgery
Baylor Scott & White Cosmetic Surgery Center offers a variety of aesthetic care and cosmetic surgical solutions and is the largest cosmetic surgery practice in Central Texas. The center has locations in College Station, Killeen, Round Rock and Temple.
In Waco, Baylor Scott & White Hillcrest Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery specializes in reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries as well as nonsurgical procedures such as Botox injections and fillers. Pediatric care, such as cyst and skin lesion removal and ear surgery are also provided at this location.
North Texas patients can access plastic and reconstructive surgery services at Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health.
Baylor Scott & White McLane Children's Medical Center offers plastic and reconstructive surgery services for pediatric patients. Pediatric plastic and reconstructive surgeons treat abnormalities of appearance and function due to many conditions.