We can provide patients in Plano diagnostic results the same day
Baylor Scott & White Dallas Diagnostic Association – Plano has been delivering quality healthcare to the Plano community for more than 30 years. The physicians here in Plano are all board-certified or board-eligible in their individual specialties, including endocrinology, dermatology, internal medicine, pulmonology and rheumatology.
Our Plano clinic offers comprehensive care for adults. Since we are able to provide many services such as lab testing and X-rays, patients often can receive all of their care within our clinic near you.
We are accepting new patients.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurances in an effort to make sure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (2)Aetna Signature AdministratorsMedicare Advantage Plans
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (9)Blue Advantage HMOBlue Choice PPOBlue EssentialsBlue PremierBlue Premier Open Access HMOIndemnityMedicare Advantage - OncorParPlanTraditional
Cigna - (4)LocalPlusOpen Access PlusChildren's Medical Center Employee PlanCity of Dallas Employee Plan
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
Healthscope - (2)DART ACO FlexDART ACO Flex Plus
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (4)ChoiceCareCommercial PPO PlansNational POSHumana Preferred
Parkland Community Health Plan - (2)CHIP MedicaidHealthFirst Medicaid
Scott & White Health Plan - (16)2019 BSWH Employee Network - PPO & HSA2019 BSWH Employee Network - SEQA & EQACigna PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanEPO Network - GroupEPO Network - Individual/FamilyHMO Network - GroupHMO Network - Individual/FamilyMcLane Group NetworkPHCS/ARGUS - PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanPPO Choice NetworkPPO Choice Preferred NetworkPPO Network - GroupSeniorCare Advantage HMOSeniorCare Advantage PPOTexas Statewide PPOTRS - Active Care Participants Network
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (3)Medicare/Medicaid Dual Needs Plan: Advantage HMO SNPMedicare/Medicaid PlanSTAR+PLUS
UnitedHealth - (2)Nexus ACO OANexusACO R
University Mary Hardin-Baylor - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
We couldn’t find any results for ""
Our dermatologists diagnose, manage, and treat skin, hair, and nail diseases and disorders, including:
- Actinic keratosis
- Skin cancer
- Skin infections
Our endocrinologists provide consultation, diagnosis, and management of endocrine and metabolic diseases. Endocrine disorders involve the body's over or underproduction of certain hormones, while metabolic disorders affect the body's ability to process certain nutrients and vitamins.
Conditions we treat include, but not limited to:
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- Ovarian disorder, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Parathyroid gland disorders
- Pituitary and adrenal disorders
- Thyroid gland disorders
Some procedures and tests we offer include:
- Bone density testing
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Insulin pump therapy
- Thyroid fine needle biopsies and ultrasound
Our pulmonologists and lung care specialists study, diagnose, and innovatively treat with advanced technology and rehabilitation offerings acute and chronic respiratory and pulmonary disorders of the lungs, airways and chest, including:
- Acute and chronic pulmonary embolism
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Fungal infections of the lung
- Granulomatous lung diseases
- Hepatopulmonary syndrome
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer
- Lung transplantation
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary vascular disease
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Sleep disorders
- Smoking cessation
- Tuberculous and nontuberculous mycobacterial pulmonary disease
Our neurologists, neuroradiologists and neurosurgeons study, diagnose, and innovatively treat through advanced technologies to improve quality of life most brain and spine conditions, disorders and injuries, including:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS)
- Brain aneurysm
- Brain and spine tumors
- Essential tremors
- Headache treatment
- Movement disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Pituitary tumors
- Stroke care
- Skull base tumors
- Traumatic brain injury
Our primary care teams offer a full range of medical care for the entire family from baby to golden years. We can help keep you and your loved ones well or help you recover from illness or injury. Services our primary care clinics and physician offices offer include, but are not limited to:
- Chronic disease management and medication management
- Diagnostic testing and lab services
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Pediatric care
- Physicals, including sports physicals
- Preventative health
- Treatment for illnesses and minor injuries
- Women’s health
Our PCP teams are connected to all the BSWH virtual care options (from e-Visits to video visits) and BSWH specialists so that your complete health history is factored in at every touchpoint.Read more about primary care
Our rheumatologists study, diagnose, and innovatively treat arthritis and other joint, muscle and bone diseases, including:
- Arthralgias and myalgias
- Connective tissue disorders
- Polymyalgia rheumatic
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis (including juvenile rheumatoid arthritis)
- Scleroderma/CREST syndrome
- Sjogren's syndrome
Our sleep program is dedicated to alleviating symptoms and improve sleep patterns and daily life by offering a full range of innovative diagnostic and treatment procedures to treat a variety of sleep disorders, including:
- Central sleep apnea
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Pediatric sleep disorders
- Periodic limb movements
- Restless leg syndrome
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Payments to HTPN can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day. Please call 1.866.377.1650.
If you need to speak to someone about a bill from a Baylor Scott & White Hospital, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and can be reached at 1.800.994.0371.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
- Comprehensive evaluation form - geriatrics
- Health history questionnaire
- Health history questionnaire - dermatology
- Health history questionnaire - endocrinology
- Health history questionnaire - internal medicine
- Health history questionnaire - neurology
- Health history questionnaire - established patient - pulmonary
- Health history questionnaire - new patient - pulmonary
- Health history questionnaire - rheumatology
- Health history questionnaire - sleep medicine